The compact DDA DM12 honours your stage or studio desktop space, while providing incredible sonic performance, amazing versatility – and an unheard of level of affordability.
What is the secret behind DM12’s superb, studio-quality sound? The DM12 features 8 award-winning, MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with true +48 V Phantom Power, acclaimed by audio engineers the world over for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 12 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with midfrequency sweep, 2 switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, 2 monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an analogue work of art – the Powered by MIDAS DM12! AVShop.ca is your source for Midas!
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 12 input channels
- 8 mono input channels with award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically-balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with sweepable mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Midas
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year warranty with extension to 3 years upon registration