Premium 16-Input 4-Bus Live Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
Some manufacturers can be sneaky when they tell you how many inputs their mixers have, counting features like CD/TAPE IN as an input. But the XL series really gives you 8 (XL1600), 16 (XL2400) and 24 (XL3200) mono channels and four stereo channels (with two 1/4" inputs apiece—an additional 8 line-level inputs (which can also be used for 4 additional mono mic channels), making it easy to accommodate a wide variety of live performance configurations.
Depending on which XL mixer you choose, that means you can connect up to 8, 16 or 24 microphones (or other mono instruments) and up to four stereo instruments (keyboards, for example). You also get four buses, allowing you to assign multiple channels—say all the mics on a drum kit or all the backup singers’ mics—to a single fader.
Best of all, you don’t need a black belt in engineering to operate the XL series. To get started, assign all mics and instruments to their channels by connecting them to the corresponding jacks on the back panel. Now, get ready to quickly become acquainted with the XL series’ incredibly user-friendly design.
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 12 state-of-the-art XENYX PRO Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultra-high RFI suppression designed for live application
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80 Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.