Premium 18-Input 3/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
Building on the feature set of the X1622USB, the X1832USB comes with two additional mic strips (including channel inserts), for a total of six XENYX mic preamps. The onboard stereo 9-band graphic equalizer, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, provides superb system EQ and works in conjunction with the FBQ feedback detection circuitry to eliminate annoying mic squeals. Other features include full-sized faders for MON and FX SENDs, along with our proprietary XPQ 3D stereo surround effect and Voice Canceller. The ultra-versatile X1832USB also has an additional Aux Send (switchable pre/post), for a total of three, and two assignable subgroups.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 6 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.