Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
The XENYX 1202 is built to give an intimate performance the tone it needs to sound great in the audience as well as on record. If you need it done quickly and need it to sound fantastic, you need the XENYX 1202.
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202 has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.