Ultra-Low Noise Design 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers and Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on stereo channels
- 2 aux sends per channel: one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches plus solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- Control room/headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Rack mount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality component components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
You get all the important elements right here in a 19” form-factor. This compact console offers 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs, 4 INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs), 2 aux sends per channel (1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send). You also get an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. The integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets includes reverb, delay, chorus, compressor, tube distortion and others as well as a 1 kHz test tone generator. There are 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.