Ultra-Low Noise Design 16-Input Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Voice canceller function on dedicated 2-track return channel for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and trim control
- Inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 12 high-headroom line inputs; standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via 2-track or line inputs
- 2 aux sends per channel: one pre fader for monitoring and one post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send)
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room and 2-track outputs
- Clip-indication and set gain-level LEDs plus mute switches for each channel allow fast and accurate level setting; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Rack mount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
This 12-channel (4 mono plus 4 stereo) mic/line mixer features our highly acclaimed IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, ULN Ultra Low Noise circuitry plus our new FBQ Feedback Detection System, a 24-bit multi-FX processor and an auto-range power supply.
Highlights include four state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with state-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers that provide the lowest noise and distortion plus ultra-high 130 dB dynamic range and the revolutionary, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly displays the feedback frequencies via the LEDs of the built-in 7-band stereo graphic EQ. Plus, there is an integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 presets of VIRTUALIZER fame (including reverbs, delays, chorus, compression, tube distortion, vinylizer and more), a breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for an enhanced stereo image and even a Voice Canceller for karaoke fans.
Its full-featured channel strips include input trim controls with level-set and clip LEDs, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with low cut filter, monitor and FX sends, mute switch plus high-quality logarithmic faders for exact signal level control. The 4 mono channels have balanced low-impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones, balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments, inserts for connecting external processors and a pan control. Stereo channels include stereo line inputs, additional mono mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8 and a balance control.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer