Ultra-Low Noise Design 12-Input 2-Bus Mic/Line Mixer
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, ultra-musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- One post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphone and control room outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Our newest 12-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer boasts 4 state-of-the-art INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs) and an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is also 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs. Tape inputs are assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs. Like the smaller UB1002, the UB1202 is an extremely versatile mixer with possibilities ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.