Premium 12-Input Mic/Line Rack Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamplifiers, British EQ's and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor
Looking for a versatile line/mic mixer that fits in a rack AND eliminates the need for tons of outboard gear? The 12-channel RX1202FX is not only rack mountable, but comes loaded with a 24-bit multi-FX processor and 8 built-in studio-grade IMP “invisible” mic preamps. This mixer works perfectly for small bands or churches, business conferences with both microphone and A/V equipment as well as sub-mixing keyboards, drums, samplers or multiple vocal mics. It’s also the ideal choice for monitoring multi-track recording projects.
Sometimes you feel like a mic… or a sampler…or a drum machine. Sometimes you don’t. Whatever the situation calls for, the RX1202FX is ready to accommodate. Each mono channel (1-8) features an XLR input, a balanced 1/4" mono input and an INSERT jack for patching external signal processors directly into the channel. Mono channels feature a TRIM control and CLIP LED to adjust the input gain; a two-band EQ (HIGH, MID and LOW controls); FX control to determine how much of an effect to apply to the channel; a PAN control; and a smooth 60mm fader to determine the channel’s level in the mix. Stereo channels (9-12) feature left and right balanced line level 1/4" inputs and the same front panel control as their mono counterparts. And, as mentioned above, they can be used as mono inputs themselves.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog 3U rack mount mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 4 additional balanced high-headroom line inputs
- CD/Tape inputs assignable to Main mix or Control Room/Phones outputs
- 2 Aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- Separate Control Room, Phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.