XB-142 offers a host of specialised broadcast features that normally come at a much higher price, including telephone communication (telco) channels, mic channel ON switch sensing, stereo channel start/cue outputs for playback device control, automatic muting of speaker outputs and much more.
XB-142 incorporates new features and styling based on feedback from the many broadcasters who have built their operations around the original XB-14. With a wealth of routing options, dual stereo channels for up to 7 stereo sources, and the addition of a dedicated Audition bus, enhanced microphone preamps and stereo channel gain range, XB-142 satisfies the demands of small radio and internet broadcasters as well as larger studios with multiple rooms. With no less than 27 logic I/O for remote control and 15 configuration switches, XB-142 is a highly flexible solution.
- 3 mic/line and 3 stereo inputs
- Telco channel with optional USB routing for VoIP
- CompACT compressors on mic channels
- ON switch logic on mic and telco channels
- Start/cue logic outputs on stereo channels
- Separate headphones mix and outputs
- Auto mutes on control room outputs
- Remote mute facility on mic channels
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- XLR main outputs with inserts and variable limiter
- Aux / Alt bus for external processing, recording or auditioning
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Allen & Heath
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>Limited One Year Warranty on most products. See user manual for details.</p>