The Wharfedale SL424USB is a compact studio/live mixing console with built-in full duplex USB interfacing. Designed to cater for a wide range of mid format mixing duties, the SL 424 includes many features suited to both live sound and home studio applications.
- 8 Inputs
- 4 Outputs
- Full Duplex 2 In/2 Out 16-Bit 48kHz USB Interface
- Dedicated USB Recording Bus (Excluding SL 424)
- Switchable Line/USB Return Channels (Excluding SL 424)
- Studio Grade Phantom Powered Microphone Pre-Amps
- Headphone output
- Ultra Musical 3-Band EQ with High Pass Filters
- Built-In Digital FX with Dedicated Send
- 2 Auxiliary Sends (1 Send on SL 424)
- Dedicated Stereo Return with Level Control
- Pan and Balance Controls
- Master Outputs with XLR and TRS Connectors
- PFL for All Channels
- Control Room and Headphone Outputs
Flexible USB Recording
The studio quality class-compliant 2-input 2-output 16-bit/48kHz USB interface is great for live and home recording.
Studio Grade Connectivity
Studio grade microphone preamps are used throughout the range and have balanced XLR inputs, with all channels also offering balanced/unbalanced TRS line level connectivity. In addition all of the mono channels on larger models have a TRS insert point.
Shape your sound
An ultra musical 3-band EQ is available on all channels, with dedicated FX send and auxiliaries.
- Channels 8
- Inputs 4 x XLR, 8 x 6.3mm jack
- Outputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 6.3mm jack
- Headphone Output 6.3mm jack
- FX Send / Return
- EQ 3 Band
- Phantom Power Yes
- USB 16bit / 48kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio -127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise
- Frequency Response 20Hz~20kHz ±2dB
- Display 4 Segment Level LED with power and Phantom Power indicator
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 76mm x 248mm x 262mm
- Weight 2.7kg / 5.95lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>Passive Speakers: 5 Years</p>
<p>Electronics & Powered Speakers: 3 Years</p>