The ultra-compact XENYX QX602MP3 2-bus mixer’s 6 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps with available Phantom Power, and our ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this a high performance MP3 player for accessing audio files from a USB stick, and a built-in 24-bit, stereo multi-FX processor with presets for studio-class reverb and delay, and the QX602MP3 becomes an incredibly versatile – and amazingly affordable mixer!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom 6-input analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets for reverb and delay
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
- Internal auto-range power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.