Premium 5-Input Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface
Don’t let the XENYX 302USB’s diminutive size fool you—this little gem is loaded with features typically reserved for larger, more expensive mixers. For instance, we equipped the Mic input with our XENYX mic preamp, which is legendary for its sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. We also gave the Mic and Line/USB channels our 2-band British-style EQs (Low and High), and provide a 2-Track input that can be assigned to either the Main Mix or Phones.
You can even power the XENYX 302USB from your computer’s USB port, which is great for capturing the sounds of migratory birds in flight, or for posting your podcast straight to the Web. Sports announcers, radio and TV reporters will definitely want one of these in their field bag. Incredible sonic performance, versatility and extreme value in a small package—that’s the XENYX 302USB!
- Ultra-compact and ultra-low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external power adaptor (included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2-Track input assignable to Headphone or Main Mix output
- Main Mix plus separate Phones output
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.