Ultra-Low Noise Design 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- State-of-the-art, IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamp with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ and clip LED on mono channel
- 5 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- Main mix outputs plus separate headphone and 2-track output
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or headphone outputs
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
It may be small, but the UB502 features the same state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamp (IMP) and the same Ultra low-noise (ULN) design for highest possible headroom as its larger brethren. Its one mono channel plus 2 stereo channels with a 2-band EQ on the mono channel make it ideal for use with fixed audio installations as well as keyboards, samplers and computer application. Hobby musicians and video makers will also find use for this ultra-compact mixer.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.