The ART Tube Mix provides a compact versatile audio interface. The Mixer supports two mic inputs, one high Impedance Instrument input, and two line inputs simultaneously. The Tube can be assigned to act as a dual channel tube mic preamp, or stacked and applied to the Instrument input for added warmth and tone with guitar or bass.
All input channels are fully featured with 3-band EQ, two aux sends, pan and level controls. Select inputs include input trim control and clip indicators for optimum level setting. The high impedance instrument input has an amp simulation function as well. Versatile output section allows separate stereo monitor mix on the main buss while recording the via aux buss, or vice versa if required. A flexible Control Room/Headphone section allows routing to monitor the main mix, USB input and aux sends for maximum flexibility.
Authentic VU meters and wood side panels add to the great vintage look and feel of the USB TubeMix.
- Two Low Noise Mic Preamp Channels
- High Impedance Instrument Input with Amp simulator
- Assignable Input Tube Circuit
- USB I/O for Desktop Recording Applications
- Precise VU Meters and Wide Range LED Meters with Selectable Source
- Fully Featured Input Channels
- Flexible Control Room / Monitor Section
- High Output Headphone Jack
- Rugged Metal and Wood Case
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized ART
There are currently no product reviews.
3 Year Manufacturers Defect