Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes WL185 lavalier microphone, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4R rack mount receiver, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX4R Single Channel Rack Mount Receiver
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Rack mount kit included
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Adjustable output level
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
The WL185 is a lavalier electret condenser mic designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each mic has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
- WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure