Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4 single-channel receiver, guitar cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
WA302 Instrument Cable
Instrument cable connects the T1, UT1, SC1, PG1, PGX1, GRXD1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1, UR1, UR1M and U1 body-pack trasmitter to a guitar or other instrument.
Features a 2.5 foot (0.75 m), length with 1/4-inch plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) (supplied with instrument systems).
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure