Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, Beta 98H/C instrument microphone, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone
The Beta 98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure