Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, Audio-Technica's System 8 Wireless Systems are designed for reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations, these single-channel, fixed-frequency systems are available in three traveling VHF frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz).
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and user-adjustable squelch
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak® body-pack transmitter
- ATW-R800 Receiver
- ATW-T801 UniPack Transmitter
- AT-GcW Guitar/Instrument Input Cable
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).