Radius 200M is an easy-to-use UHF True Diversity instrument wireless system that provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for the most demanding professional applications. Alto’s True Diversity receiver design is absolutely state-of-the-art. Radius 200’s True Diversity system improves upon the Radius 100, because it utilizes two separate receiver sections as well as two antenna systems. The unit constantly polls both receivers and the signals at the antennae, to instantly and seamlessly select the stronger signal. This is what “bulletproof” wireless performance sounds like.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use instrument wireless system for the most demanding professional applications
- Dual-antenna/dual-receiver True Diversity design for mission-critical, dropout-free operation
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter and 1/4-inch instrument cable
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Alto
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year warranty from date of purchase. This warranty doesn’t cover liquid contamination, physical or shipping damage, abnormal use and overdriven speakers.