Radius 100M is an easy-to-use UHF diversity instrument wireless system that provides crystal-clear sound for professional applications. Alto’s switching diversity receiver design utilizes two separate antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. If one antenna experiences signal interruption, the receiver instantly switches to the second antenna. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal,with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
- All-in-one, easy-to-use instrument wireless system for professional applications
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520 - 937.5MHz) regionally selected
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Wireless belt-pack transmitter and 1/4-inch instrument cable
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for maximum clarity and dynamic range
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Alto
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>1 year warranty from date of purchase. This warranty doesn’t cover liquid contamination, physical or shipping damage, abnormal use and overdriven speakers.</p>