Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX2/BETA58A handheld transmitter, microphone clip, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX4R Single Channel Rack Mount Receiver
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Rack mount kit included
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Adjustable output level
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX2/BETA58A Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring BETA58A
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Color ID caps (available separately)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure