The FP25/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the FP wireless systems family.
When portability is required, FP Wireless and its intuitive, flexible components are the ideal solution. FP Wireless features proven wireless technology, including Shure patented Audio Reference Companding, for professional sound capture in demanding videography and electronic field production (EFP) environments.
Includes FP2/SM58 handheld transmitter, FP5 portable receiver, microphone clip, camera shoe mount, TA3F-to-XLRm audio cable, TA3F-to-3.5mm dual-mono audio cable, 4 AA batteries, 2 vinyl bags, and user guide.
FP5 Receiver Features
- Power LED with low battery indicator
- RF LED that indicates transmitter sync when illuminated
- Receiver output level control that manages output to camera/mixer
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- TA3F cable output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors included
- Camera shoe mount included
- Rugged and lightweight Shure construction
FP2/SM58 Transmitter Features
- Automatic transmitter setup function that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR/RF sync, and low battery
- Patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology when used with FP Wireless Systems
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates.
Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).