The FP15/83 Lavalier Wireless System is part of the FP wireless systems family.
When portability is required, FP Wireless and its intuitive, flexible components are the ideal solution. FP Wireless features proven wireless technology, including Shure patented Audio Reference Companding, for professional sound capture in demanding videography and electronic field production (EFP) environments.
Includes FP1 bodypack transmitter, FP5 portable receiver, WL183 lavalier microphone, tie clip, camera shoe mount, TA3F-to-XLRm audio cable, TA3F-to-3.5mm dual-mono audio cable, 4 AA batteries, 2 vinyl bags, and user guide.
FP5 Receiver Features
- Power LED with low battery indicator
- RF LED that indicates transmitter sync when illuminated
- Receiver output level control that manages output to camera/mixer
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- TA3F cable output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors included
- Camera shoe mount included
- Rugged and lightweight Shure construction
FP1 Transmitter Features
- Automatic transmitter setup that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR RF sync, and low battery
- Audio input gain for adjustment of audio level
- 4-Pin microphone input jack for use with lavaliers or headset microphones with TA4F connectors
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates.
Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).