The Azden 330LT UHF dual wireless lavalier system is a powerful dual-channel UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of 2 Azden 35BT body-pack transmitters, 2 EX-503L lavalier microphones, and the 330UPR portable dual-channel receiver. The inclusion of 2 body-packs allows users to operate both microphones simultaneously.
With a feature set that includes 188 user selectable UHF frequencies, pivoting high-gain diversity antennas, and LCD digital display, the 330LT is guaranteed to meet the demands of consumer and professional video applications alike. The 330UPR receiver features main and headphone monitor outputs, and a removable shoe-mount adapter. Both the transmitter and receiver operate on standard AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- 188 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- Dual-channel wireless lavalier microphone system
- New, Pivoting diversity High-Gain Antenna
- Digital LCD Display w/ Multi-function Readout
- Mini-Jack Out w/Supplied 24″ Mini-to-XLR Cable
- Headphone Output on Receiver
- Attached/Removable Shoe-Mount
- Powered by 2 “AA” batteries
In The Box
- 330UPR receiver
- Shoe mount
- Mounting strips
- MX-2 dual XLR output cable
- 3.5mm stereo output cable
- (2) 35BT body-pack transmitters
- (2) EX-503L omni-directional lapel microphones
- Hard shell carrying case
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Azden
There are currently no product reviews.
2 year limited warranty