The MXWANI is a 4- or 8-channel Audio Network Interface compatible with Microflex™ Wireless microphone systems that enables easy out-of-the-box system setup with no additional networking hardware required. With per channel analog outputs and a versatile 4-port gigabit switch, it is the central point for connecting and distributing Microflex Wireless systems to conference room AV networks. Front panel controls offer quick adjustments locally, or adjust system settings remotely from a networked PC or Mac through the Microflex Wireless Control Software.
- Analog connections: 4 or 8 block connector channel outputs, with 1 or 2 block connector inputs (model dependent)
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for in
- put/output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates. Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).