Microflex™ Wireless brings these features to signature boardrooms and AV conferencing environments that require high-quality, low-profile condenser microphones.
Microflex Wireless extends the reach of team resources for AV and IT professionals by providing:
- Intelligent rechargeable microphone transmitters
- Discreet wireless access point transceivers
- Flexible audio network interfaces
- Comprehensive software tools for remote adjustment and monitoring
Easy to configure and expand, Microflex Wireless solutions scale from group workspaces to networked enterprises. All components are accessible over Ethernet networks with Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems, including AMX® and Crestron®.
Available in boundary, gooseneck, handheld, and bodypack form factors, Microflex Wireless Transmitters deliver lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, advanced rechargeability, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission. Each transmitter offers bi-directional wireless capabilities, enabling return channel audio and real-time remote control and monitoring of all settings, including battery status, plus a 160-foot working range, with an alert that sounds so users know when range is exceeded. All Microflex Wireless transmitters can be recharged with the SBC-USB-A wall charger.
MXW6/C Boundary Transmitter
The Shure MXW6 is a boundary microphone transmitter compatible with Microflex™ Wireless Systems. With a low-profile
design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options, the MXW6 allows flexible placement with excellent audio
capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver pristine audio
quality, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Coverage options: Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- Wide frequency response: Full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Microflex capsules: Well known and trusted Microflex sound signature
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options in
- cluding push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it in a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there is 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure