Microflex™ Wireless brings these features to signature boardrooms and AV conferencing environments that require high-quality, low-profile condenser microphones.
Microflex Wireless extends the reach of team resources for AV and IT professionals by providing:
- Intelligent rechargeable microphone transmitters
- Discreet wireless access point transceivers
- Flexible audio network interfaces
- Comprehensive software tools for remote adjustment and monitoring
Easy to configure and expand, Microflex Wireless solutions scale from group workspaces to networked enterprises. All components are accessible over Ethernet networks with Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems, including AMX® and Crestron®.
Available in boundary, gooseneck, handheld, and bodypack form factors, Microflex Wireless Transmitters deliver lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, advanced rechargeability, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission. Each transmitter offers bi-directional wireless capabilities, enabling return channel audio and real-time remote control and monitoring of all settings, including battery status, plus a 160-foot working range, with an alert that sounds so users know when range is exceeded. All Microflex Wireless transmitters can be recharged with the SBC-USB-A wall charger.
MXW2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A
The MXW2 is a handheld transmitter compatible with Microflex™ Wireless Systems. With lightweight but durable construction and integrated diversity antennas, the MXW2 delivers vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance,
encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for presentation and conferencing applications. Available with trusted Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58®
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges: Available with the SM58®, SM86, Beta 58A® and VP68 signature Shure microphones
- Dual transmit antennas: Maximizes transmission strength depending on hand placement
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options in
- cluding push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control.
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use.
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Range warning alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it into a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 15 hours of continuous use,
- charge to full in 3 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure