Microflex™ Wireless brings these features to signature boardrooms and AV conferencing environments that require high-quality, low-profile condenser microphones.
Microflex Wireless extends the reach of team resources for AV and IT professionals by providing:
- Intelligent rechargeable microphone transmitters
- Discreet wireless access point transceivers
- Flexible audio network interfaces
- Comprehensive software tools for remote adjustment and monitoring
Easy to configure and expand, Microflex Wireless solutions scale from group workspaces to networked enterprises. All components are accessible over Ethernet networks with Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems, including AMX® and Crestron®.
Available in boundary, gooseneck, handheld, and bodypack form factors, Microflex Wireless Transmitters deliver lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, advanced rechargeability, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission. Each transmitter offers bi-directional wireless capabilities, enabling return channel audio and real-time remote control and monitoring of all settings, including battery status, plus a 160-foot working range, with an alert that sounds so users know when range is exceeded. All Microflex Wireless transmitters can be recharged with the SBC-USB-A wall charger.
MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
The MXW1 is a hybrid bodypack transmitter compatible with Microflex™ Wireless systems. It offers both an integrated
omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an ear-worn or lavalier style microphone. The integrated
microphone is perfect for picking up speech while the bodypack is on a lanyard or tucked into a shirt pocket, and a belt
clip is included for attachment to clothing.
- Compact, low-profile design: Fits comfortably into a shirt pocket or attached to clothing
- Integrated omnidirectional mic: Clearly captures full range audio without connecting an external microphone
- External microphone input: For connecting multiple styles of ear-worn or lavalier condenser microphones
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control.
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Wide frequency response: Captures full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it into a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure