The modular plug-and-play design allows for fast and easy installation or replacement of MIPRO MA-505, MA-705, MA-707, MA-708 and MA-808 portable PA systems. Installation or replacement takes less than a minute.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception quality.
- Preset with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- One-touch Scan for a clear, interference-free frequency.
- One-touch ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Interference warning indicator.
- "Sensitivity" adjustor can be adjusted to minimize interference.
- Easy-to-read LED channel display.
- 5-segment RF and Audio meters.
- Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Modularized design allows easy installation and replacement.
- When installed, master level control enables volume be wirelessly controlled by an ACT-32HR transmitter microphone instead of a separate remote. (MA-708 & MA-808 portables)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Mipro
There are currently no product reviews.
MIPRO values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.
No limited warranty is provided by MIPRO unless your MIPRO Product was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users.
MIPRO offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty on our products. It warrants that the products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship (as long as the wireless systems are used under normal circumstances and properly maintained) for a period of 1-year from the original date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage from shipping accidents, misuse, abuse, operation with incorrect AC voltage, operation with faulty associated equipment, modification, or alteration without prior factory approval, service by an unauthorized service center, and normal wear and tear. Units on which the serial number has been removed or defaced are not eligible for warranty service. Evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void the warranty. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, shall be limited in duration to the period of time set forth above.