Rechargeable handheld transmitter compatible with MRM-70B-6A, MA-101B, MA-202B, MA-303, MA-505, ACT-311B.
- Robust, lightweight plastic housing.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Proprietary condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstands maximum SPL.
- Proprietary lockable power on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds an ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery.
- Battery low LED indicator.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Patented “built-in” antenna design.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Mipro
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>MIPRO values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. <br />
No limited warranty is provided by MIPRO unless your MIPRO Product was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. <br />
MIPRO offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty on our products. It warrants that the products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship (as long as the wireless systems are used under normal circumstances and properly maintained) for a period of 1-year from the original date of purchase. <br />
This warranty does not cover damage from shipping accidents, misuse, abuse, operation with incorrect AC voltage, operation with faulty associated equipment, modification, or alteration without prior factory approval, service by an unauthorized service center, and normal wear and tear. Units on which the serial number has been removed or defaced are not eligible for warranty service. Evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void the warranty. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, shall be limited in duration to the period of time set forth above.</p>