- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Mipro
There are currently no product reviews.
MIPRO values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.
No limited warranty is provided by MIPRO unless your MIPRO Product was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users.
MIPRO offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty on our products. It warrants that the products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship (as long as the wireless systems are used under normal circumstances and properly maintained) for a period of 1-year from the original date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage from shipping accidents, misuse, abuse, operation with incorrect AC voltage, operation with faulty associated equipment, modification, or alteration without prior factory approval, service by an unauthorized service center, and normal wear and tear. Units on which the serial number has been removed or defaced are not eligible for warranty service. Evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void the warranty. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, shall be limited in duration to the period of time set forth above.