- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Mipro
There are currently no product reviews.
MIPRO values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.
No limited warranty is provided by MIPRO unless your MIPRO Product was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users.
MIPRO offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty on our products. It warrants that the products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship (as long as the wireless systems are used under normal circumstances and properly maintained) for a period of 1-year from the original date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover damage from shipping accidents, misuse, abuse, operation with incorrect AC voltage, operation with faulty associated equipment, modification, or alteration without prior factory approval, service by an unauthorized service center, and normal wear and tear. Units on which the serial number has been removed or defaced are not eligible for warranty service. Evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void the warranty. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, shall be limited in duration to the period of time set forth above.