The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
Designed with a flat frequency response, the PG27USB naturally reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
The PG27USB microphone includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB Cable, Stand Adapter and a Zippered Pouch
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 1/8" Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
20 Hz - 20 kHz
PAD OFF: > 124 dB SPL
PAD ON: > 144 dB SPL
Attenuator: 20 dB
USB Power Requirements
USB-Powered, 500 mA maximum
Adjustable Gain Range
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
-33 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)
PG27 USB: 452 grams (15.94 ounces)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure