Make mobile audio and video recordings on the go with Hollywood-style stereo sound
Now anyone can make high-quality stereo recordings while on the move: Introducing iRig Mic Field, the pocket-sized digital stereo microphone for Apple’s range of Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Designed to be used for both video and audio recordings, it features a patent-pending rotatable enclosure that you can easily position for the best stereo image in both landscape and portrait orientations. Now you can capture pristine sound no matter whether you’re recording a rehearsal or a concert, capturing audio for videography, acquiring audio for a music project, recording instruments while on the move, saving a lecture or speech or creating your next viral video hit — iRig Mic Field lets you create accurate and faithful field recordings in any imaginable context.
iRig Mic Field’s combines high-quality components and unparalleled portability with a unique form factor. iRig Mic Field packs a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate, a 115 dB maximum SPL rating and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp into an enclosure that’s small enough to slip easily into your pocket. Now you can get that Hollywood-style stereo sound anytime and anywhere, and you can get it in a mic that’s half the price of comparable microphones that cost and weigh twice as much and lack the flexibility of audio and video support.
And with iRig Mic Field you'll be able to record right out of the box thanks to its powerful included iRig Recorder Free app (version 2 is coming soon). It’s the easy way to record, edit and process stereo audio while in the field. And as if that wasn’t enough, iRig Mic Field is compatible with all Core iOS Audio and Video apps including GarageBand, Voice Memo, Camera and iMovie as well as all your favorite social media video apps and services.
- Digital stereo field-recording mic that connects to iOS devices via the Lightning port
- Lightweight and pocketable design
- Rotates 90° for optimal audio/video positioning and locks in place with comfortable to use controls
- Great for music recording, video shoots or any field recording application
- Integrated headphone output for immediate real-time audio monitoring
- Gain control and multicolor LED indicator for easy and accurate level adjustion
- 2 high-quality cardioid electret condenser capsules
- 24-bit, 44.1 - 48 kHz A/D conversion
- Elegant design with black finish
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized IK Multimedia