The NEW Rational Acoustics branded RTA-420 is a 1/4 inch back electret condenser microphone ideal for measurement systems on a budget. Whether you're a student or just starting out in the business, or an established pro looking for a backup mic for your kit, putting together a "B" rig or you want to be able to put up multiple mic's in large venues without taking out a second mortgage, the RTA-420 offers very respectable frequency response and solid, road-worthy construction at an exceptionally affordable price.
Please Note: The RTA-420 may be powered by 9 to 52 V phantom supplies, and like it's predecessor it is PIN 3 HOT.
- Element : 1/4" Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Nominal Sensitivity: 7 mV / Pa, ±3 dB
- Impedance : 250 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage : 9 - 52V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity : -63 dB ± 3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Housing diameter at capsule : 10 mm (approx. 3/8")
- Length : 145 mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Rational Acoustics
There are currently no product reviews.