- Ultra linear classic diaphragm electret condenser microphone optimally designed for use with real-time analyzers for precise, accurate alignment applications such as room acoustics corrections
- Ideal for highly effective, detailed recording of acoustic guitars and vocals
- True, symmetric omni-directional pattern, high sensitivity, minimal self-noise, increased dynamic range, high SPL capability, and extremely smooth, linear 15Hz to 20KHz frequency response provide extremely precise measurements and transparent recordings
- Rugged construction, gold-plated XLR, and internal assembly shockmount for maximum reliability
- Includes foam windscreen for outdoor applications and mic stand clip (including 5/8" to 3/8" adapter)
- Requires 48V phantom power
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Nady
There are currently no product reviews.