The MXL 606 instrument microphone delivers the sound you are looking for when recording snare drums, high-hat cymbals, acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more. Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule provides a clean and clear tone. The 606 also features a -20 dB switchable attenuation pad and low-frequency roll-off.
- Small-diaphragm instrument mic with a warm, detailed sound
- Transformerless FET circuitry for clean, clear recordings
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Excellent detail in the midrange and at the top end
- Ideal for percussion, acoustic guitars and pianos
- Includes: Mic stand adapter, carry case
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 17 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 77 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 110mm x 23mm/4.3 in. x 0.89 in
- Weight: 0.25 lbs/113g
- Metal Finish: Silver
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized MXL
There are currently no product reviews.