Designed with professional and working musicians in mind, the MXL 603 PAIR Instrument Microphones deliver the natural acoustic properties you need for overhead drums, piano, string instruments, and more. Sharing characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of the price, a transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The MXL 603 PAIR can even handle guitar amp recordings!
- Instrument microphone with a crisp, bright sound
- Transformerless design for a solid low end and an open top
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, pianos and strings
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Size: 22mm x 133mm/5.24 in. x .87 in.
- Weight: 0.3 lbs/136.08g (individual mic weight)
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Included Accessories: Aluminum Flight Case, Shockmount
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized MXL
There are currently no product reviews.
1 - 3 years; varies by product. See user manual for details