Hummingbird is a versatile, precision-engineered Class-A small-diaphragm microphone. Like its avian counterpart, Hummingbird is compact, fits precisely into tight spaces and can nimbly change positions where others can’t.
The pivoting head allows for 180 degrees of rotation, so you can record at any angle without adjusting the stand. Featuring a precisely tuned diaphragm based on Blue’s acclaimed "B1" cardioid capsule, Hummingbird offers balanced character with plenty of sparkling high end in the studio and on stage for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, strings or any instrument with fast transients and rich overtones. The only thing it won’t do is pollenate your garden—we’re still working on that technology.
- 180 degree rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser capsule based on the heralded Blue Bottle B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high SPL handling
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa @ 1kHz (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level A-Weighted: 8.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 dB (2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 212g (7.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170mm x 27mm x 27mm (6.7” x 1.1” x 1.1”)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Blue Microphones
There are currently no product reviews.