Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern [Supercardioid]
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dB-A
- Power Options [+12V phantom power] [+24V phantom power] [+48V phantom power] [Internal battery]
- Weight 176gm
- Dimensions 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output [XLR Output]
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RODE
There are currently no product reviews.
All RODE Microphones products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years (UPON REGISTRATION AT www.rodemic.com) against any defects in manufacturer’s workmanship and materials (M1 Lifetime / Lavalier-PinMic-HS1 5 years replacement).