The compact design of this short shotgun keeps it out of the shot when mounted to a camera, and is easier to manage at the end of a long boom pole. Versatile on a camera, boom, or remotely placed, this mic is suited for the rigors of broadcast production. This microphone is particularly well-suited to outdoor recording, because it exhibits superb control over the unwanted negative effects of off-axis sounds. Conventional microphones can’t match the SG9P’s focused pickup pattern and thus a conventional microphone can’t deliver anywhere near the same degree of articulation and detail. The SG9P comes with a windscreen, mounting clip and carrying case, so you’re all set to go right from the start.
In addition to the accessories that come with the SG9P, 9-foot and 11-foot extension boom poles are also available, either with or without an integral XLR cable. These optional extension boom poles dramatically increase the reach and placement versatility of the SG9P, giving you far greater precision and flexibility in the composition of your recordings.
- Professional production microphone with short interference tube
- Highly directional with excellent off-axis rejection
- Compact design suitable for camera mounting
- Smooth, intelligible response in noisy environments
- Designed for broadcast, TV/film, and sound reinforcement applications
- Element: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid-lobar
- Frequency Response: 30–16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 200 (1k minimum load)
- Equivalent Noise: 18dB
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (THD 1% @ 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74dB
- Dynamic Range: 114dB
- Power Requirement: 11 - 52VDC <2.0mA
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 0.83" (340 x 21mm)
- Weight: 7 oz (200g)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Marantz Pro
There are currently no product reviews.
All Denon & Marantz Professional Rack Mountable Products are covered by a 2-year Limited Warranty
All Denon & Marantz Professional Portable Products are covered by a 1-year Limited Warranty