Versatile on a camera, boom, or remotely placed, this mic is suited for the rigors of broadcast production. This microphone is particularly well-suited to broadcast, theater and outdoor recording, because it exhibits superb control over the unwanted negative effects of off-axis sounds. Conventional microphones can’t match the SG17P’s focused pickup pattern and thus a conventional microphone can’t deliver anywhere near the same degree of articulation and detail. The SG17P comes with a windscreen, mounting clip and carrying case, so you’re all set to go right from the start.
In addition to the accessories that come with the SG17P, 9-foot and 11-foot extension boom poles are also available, either with or without an integral XLR cable. These optional extension boom poles dramatically increase the reach and placement versatility of the SG17P, giving you far greater precision and flexibility in the composition of your recordings.
- Professional production microphone with long interference tube
- Highly directional with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth, intelligible response in noisy environments
- Designed for broadcast, TV/film, and sound reinforcement applications
- Rugged, durable build for field use
- Element: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid-lobar
- Frequency Response: 30–16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -33 dBV/Pa (22.4 mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 200 (1k minimum load)
- Equivalent Noise: 18dB
- Maximum SPL: 130dB (THD 1% @ 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Power Requirement: 11 - 52VDC <2.0mA
- Dimensions: 21.3" x 0.83" (540 x 21mm)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250g)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Marantz Pro
There are currently no product reviews.
All Denon & Marantz Professional Rack Mountable Products are covered by a 2-year Limited Warranty
All Denon & Marantz Professional Portable Products are covered by a 1-year Limited Warranty