With its lightweight yet feature-rich design, the AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone offers a simple, powerful solution for capturing high-resolution audio for video. Selectable line-cardioid mono and internally matrixed mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source or to widen the field for outstanding sonic realism. In either mode, the AT8024 delivers audio that is dramatically better than that supplied by the camera’s internal microphone.
The AT8024 also comes equipped with a three-position adjustable input pad (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture even soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches quickly to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering dramatically better sound quality than the camera’s internal microphone
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Handles loud sound sources without distortion
- Three-position adjustable input pad and switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Integral rubber shock mounts isolate the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise
- Compact, lightweight design with integral shoe mount
- Red/green LED power indicator
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).