The R102 series is an active aluminum ribbon microphone designed for the recording studio and professional live performance. It features the high sensitivity, yet exhibits the smoother frequency response and excellent transient response of a ribbon microphone. The fast speed response of a ribbon mic is optimal among all types of microphones
R102MKII is a ribbon microphone with extended high frequency to studio condenser grade, but keep the same excellent transient response of ribbon microphone. Classical ribbon microphones will exhibit a roll off in high-frequency response, but R102MKII is a breakthrough ribbon microphone can maintain high frequency response up to 18 kHz. For people who love ribbon style but expect extended HF, R102MKII is the choice.
- Golden grille
- Classical standard ribbon microphone
- +48 V Phantom powered
- Wide and extended frequency response
- High sensitivity, wide dynamic range, low distortion
- Min. noise, Stable performance
- Unaffected by the surrounding temperature and humidity
- Figure 8 polar pattern with identical sensitivity at the front and back
- Low output impedance
- Modular capsule design
- Live performance
- Frequency Response: 20~18,000 Hz
- Rated Impedance: 2 5 0Ω
- Sensitivity: (1.000 Hz open circuit voltage) -40dBV/Pa (10 mV/Pa) 1Pa=94dB SPL
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Acoustic Theory: Pressure gradient
- Type: Ribbon microphone
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: (1kΩ load) 138dB SPL (THD≦0.5% 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A weighted) 18 dB
- Minimum Load Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Finish: Golden grille
- Connector: 3 pin XLR- male
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Current Consumption: 4mA
- Power Supply: 48V phantom power
- Dynamic Range: ( 1 kΩ load)120dB
- Net Weight: 500g(17.6oz.)
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 60mm(2.36in.) x 196mm (7.71in.) x 44mm(1.73 in.) (Figure3)
- Environmental Conditions: The R102 Series microphones operate between-10°C~50°C (14°F~122°F) with relative humidity between 0 to 95%.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Superlux
There are currently no product reviews.