- The unmatched sound of a classic ribbon (velocity) mic — rich, warm and musical
- Perfect for close miking of guitar amps and cabinets, brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion, vocals and orchestral ambiance. Unique, compact shape for easy, unobtrusive mic placement anywhere.
- Low-tension 45mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical “large, mellow” ribbon audio reproduction
- Smooth, natural extended low and high ends, and detailed, realistic mids
- Unparalleled overall stunning realism with fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high dynamic range and >135 dB SPL capability
- Utmost versatility in dialing in desired sound by varying mic placement. Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics). Can be used with a second RSM-5 for individual recording volume control of 2 separate sources by placing each source in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other.
- Manufactured with the finest materials — a machined housing with advanced internal shockmount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Supplied with a mic clip and leatherette pouch
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Nady
There are currently no product reviews.
Generally, the limited warranty for professional wireless and audio equipment is one year, and for consumer wireless/ audio gear and motorcycle products it is 90 days. See user manual for more details