The d:screet™ 4061 Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens offers a very clean, detailed and natural sound quality.
Originally designed for use with wireless systems in theater, television and close-miked instrument applications, the d:screet™ 4061 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens is highly unobtrusive. Because of its small size, it exhibits an exceedingly accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup.
This microphone is acoustically identical to the d:screet™ 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens, but the sensitivity is adjusted to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market.
It is up to the user to decide on the correct placement to achieve the desired timbre. The mic can handle 144 dB peak before clipping, allowing the microphone to be used even for snare drums, guitar/bass speaker cabinets or other high SPL sound sources.
Flexible adapter system
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
Adapter sold separately
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality
- Low noise and high sensitivity
- Large selection of accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ±2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1% THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 Ω
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply (for full performance): For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance
- Connector: MicroDot (Adapter sold separately)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. Cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized DPA Microphones
There are currently no product reviews.
All DPA microphones are covered by warranty for a minimum of two years. Some of them come with a five-year warranty.
The five-year warranty is valid for the following microphones: The d:facto™ Vocal Microphone with the 4018V capsule and all d:dicate™ microphones except the 2006 and 2011.
The DPA warranty covers:
- Only the microphone
- Mechanical functionality
- Documented specifications