The d:screet™ 4060 Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens offers a very clean, detailed and natural sound quality.
Originally designed for use with wireless systems in theater, television and close-miked instrument applications, the d:screet™ 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens is highly unobtrusive. Because of its small size, it exhibits an exceedingly accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup.
The d:screet™ 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens is available in four colors: black, brown, beige and white.
Flexible adapter system
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The d:fine™, d:screet™ and d:vote™ series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones’ ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.
Adapter sold separately
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality
- Low noise and high sensitivity
- Large selection of accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ±2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 20 mV/Pa; -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 35 dB (max. 38 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 71 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1% THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 Ω
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply (for full performance): For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance
- Connector: MicroDot (Adapter required; sold separately)
- Color: Beige
- Weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. Cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized DPA Microphones