At only 0.1'' (2.5mm), the B6 outperforms microphones many times its size and provides all-purpose, rugged performance in an easy-to-conceal package. The B6 is outfitted with specified connector (TA4F, LEMO3) and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two clothing clips (black and white), and a carrying case.
Available in black (B), tan (T), light tan (LT), and cocoa (C).
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar™ cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only 0.1" (2.5mm) diameter
- Comes in multiple colors to blend with clothing and skin tones
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin ton
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates. Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).