Audio-Technica’s omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Audio Technica
There are currently no product reviews.
One Year, parts and labour against manufacturer defects (Import
Series and 3000 Series Wireless - Two Years; Artist Elite, 4000/5000
Series Wireless, 40 Series, many Broadcast Series, Midnight Blues
and Value Cable - Five Years; Premium Cable - Lifetime).