The Studio Projects CS5 is an externally polarized five pattern pressure gradient transducer microphones with FET impedance converter. The capsule is a 1.06” (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thinkness of 6µm. It features five selectable polar patterns, four selectable pads, four high pass filters, and four low pass filters for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects CS5 is well equiped to handle any recording application. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
The CS5 comes included with the famous Halo Shockmount, a case and a foam wind screen.
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- FET impedance converter
- Five Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Wide Cardioid, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, Fig 8
- -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB Pads
- 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ High Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz, Low Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- Halo Shockmount
- Foam wind screen
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Studio Projects